I often have this dream where I’m shopping for the store and I come across the most amazing gem. The excitement permeates into the next day and I always try and go searching soon after, and I usually get lucky! Here are some of my latest discoveries > shop new arrivals!
posted on: January 9, 2015
posted on: January 9, 2015
Some tunes to ease the endurance of a long winter and inspire great things for the new year. Listen here!
1. Like the Weather – 10,000 Maniacs
2. Love is All – The Tallest Man on Earth
3. The Tree (feat. Alela Diane) – Blitzen Trapper
4. Sunlight – Tune-Yards
5. Little Cup – Mirah and Thao
6. Lasted – Benoit Pioulard
7. Mystery – Indigo Girls
8. Hallelujah – Mirah and Thao
9. Heavenfaced – The National
10. Hot Blood – Lucinda Williams
posted on: January 7, 2015
posted on: December 31, 2014
We’re clearing out the studio to make room for fresh inspiration. See if there is a score for you > shop our sale now!
posted on: December 30, 2014
My friend Alyson just showed me this wonderful series of photographs taken of four sisters over forty years. I love their classic no-fuss, yet distinctive style and how it doesn’t change all that much over time. These women remind me so much of my mom, especially as the NY Times article aptly describes their “glamour-neutral attitudes.” Photographed by Nicholas Nikon.
posted on: December 19, 2014
posted on: December 17, 2014
I was honored to be included in the mix of bloggers and shops sharing in the holiday fun via 24 Merry Days. I’ve partnered with the lovely Jessica of Coco and Mingo to offer this gift package. Win this $150 gift pack on Coco & Mingo for 24 Merry Days of giveaways! Click here to enter. Good luck!
And a big Thank You to Audrey from This Little Street, the brilliance behind 24 Merry Days!
posted on: December 11, 2014
I have got inspiration up the wazoo! Pinterest is overflowing with brilliant holiday ideas. Here are a few of my favorites…
1. An earthy + elegant table by Dolly and Oatmeal.
2. I love these cups by No. I was thinking it would be cool to find some earth toned cups at the thrift store and dip them in gold paint.
3. This simple triangle wreath by Almost Makes Perfect, is both earthy and graphic, brilliant!
4. I’m so glad I’ve found Dolly and Oatmeal’s clean + seasonal recipes. This Ginger-Apple Crumble Pie is a must.
5. Simple, elegant DIY copper candles by The Merrythought.
6. Last, but certainly not least, this ADORABLE way to wrap small gifts. Found on Pinterest, sadly source unknown.
posted on: December 8, 2014
I’m soooo excited to be staying home for the holidays this year. We usually travel and this year we’re lucky enough to have family come to us. With the anticipation of spending Christmas at home, I’m extra inspired to make our home feel festive and cozy. Today, I made stockings out of a pile of jeans. Here’s how… Read More