I was honored to be included in the mix of bloggers and shops sharing in the holiday fun via 24 Merry Days. I’ve partnered with the lovely Jessica of Coco and Mingo to offer this gift package. Win this $150 gift pack on Coco & Mingo for 24 Merry Days of giveaways! Click here to enter. Good luck!
And a big Thank You to Audrey from This Little Street, the brilliance behind 24 Merry Days!
Make great gifts!!! Prices range from just $32-45. Shop now!
I have got inspiration up the wazoo! Pinterest is overflowing with brilliant holiday ideas. Here are a few of my favorites…
1. An earthy + elegant table by Dolly and Oatmeal.
2. I love these cups by No. I was thinking it would be cool to find some earth toned cups at the thrift store and dip them in gold paint.
3. This simple triangle wreath by Almost Makes Perfect, is both earthy and graphic, brilliant!
4. I’m so glad I’ve found Dolly and Oatmeal’s clean + seasonal recipes. This Ginger-Apple Crumble Pie is a must.
5. Simple, elegant DIY copper candles by The Merrythought.
6. Last, but certainly not least, this ADORABLE way to wrap small gifts. Found on Pinterest, sadly source unknown.
I’m soooo excited to be staying home for the holidays this year. We usually travel and this year we’re lucky enough to have family come to us. With the anticipation of spending Christmas at home, I’m extra inspired to make our home feel festive and cozy. Today, I made stockings out of a pile of jeans. Here’s how… Read More
Here are some of my faves from our latest photo shoot. We were able to take advantage of the beautiful studio of Lindsey Stewart and Pam Omohundro, architect and photographer. And again, I can’t stress enough how excited I am to be working with Yvonne Reddy, a truly inspired stylist. Tessa Moeckel is the rockin’ model who I spotted at the local co-op here. She’s a poet and farmer studying to be a speech therapist. I’m so lucky to be surrounded by such amazing women! Shop this collection!
A snap shot from our latest photo shoot, taken by Yvonne Reddy, a styling goddess. I’m so excited to have her hand in the mix. More images in the works…
Custom gift wrapping is now available in the shop, this month only. Wrap your handmade + vintage gift in something as thoughtful as the item itself. I designed this print and had it printed via Spoonflower. You can also purchase the paper here.
Beautiful lettering and sentiment by Jasmine Dowling.
In the midst of all this Black Friday craze, obnoxious ads screaming at us everywhere we turn, I struggle with whether or not to even join in on the “sale” craze. Yet as I look through my Instagram feed, I’m so inspired by all the thoughtful, passionate makers out there, who are sharing their story along with their craft and supporting their fellow makers and I’m reminded about how lucky we are to be part of a community that values small businesses. So, in celebration of Small Business Saturday, I’d like to offer 20% any order in the shop. Use the coupon code “Small Business” at checkout.
I’m so impressed with the design, craftsmanship and style behind Ariele Alasko, a furniture builder and woodworker in Brooklyn, NY.
The latest mixtape, inspired by the beginning of a long, unyielding, beautiful winter. Listen here!
1. Furr – Blitzen Trapper
2. Vals For Anna – Anna Jarvinen
3. Our Mother the Mountain – Townes Van Zandt
4. The Mess We’re In – PJ Harvey
5. Alabama Chicken – Sean Hayes
6. Waitin’ ‘Round to Die – Townes Van Zandt
7. Dancing Barefoot – Patti Smith Group
8. Protection – Lucinda Williams
9. Here comes the Sun Again – M Ward