I’m so excited to be working again with Eden from Sugar and Charm. Her style and blog are on a whole new level and it inspires me to be better. I’ll be contributing once a month, so stay tuned for lots of fun collaborations to come. This month, I made a wreath using willows from around our house. Making wreaths always connects me to the memory of my mother, feeling my hands work the same way hers did, I hope to pass this on to Ember. See the full post over at Sugar and Charm for the how to and more photos. Happy weaving!
I often have this dream where I’m shopping for the store and I come across the most amazing gem. The excitement permeates into the next day and I always try and go searching soon after, and I usually get lucky! Here are some of my latest discoveries > shop new arrivals!
Some tunes to ease the endurance of a long winter and inspire great things for the new year. Listen here!
1. Like the Weather – 10,000 Maniacs
2. Love is All – The Tallest Man on Earth
3. The Tree (feat. Alela Diane) – Blitzen Trapper
4. Sunlight – Tune-Yards
5. Little Cup – Mirah and Thao
6. Lasted – Benoit Pioulard
7. Mystery – Indigo Girls
8. Hallelujah – Mirah and Thao
9. Heavenfaced – The National
10. Hot Blood – Lucinda Williams
We’re clearing out the studio to make room for fresh inspiration. See if there is a score for you > shop our sale now!
Time is running out! Today is the last day to order for delivery by Christmas. Orders must be placed by 4pm (MST). FREE gift wrapping is included, while supplies last! Shop gifts now!
Image found on Worlds in Color.
I was honored to be included in the mix of bloggers and shops sharing in the holiday fun via 24 Merry Days. I’ve partnered with the lovely Jessica of Coco and Mingo to offer this gift package. Win this $150 gift pack on Coco & Mingo for 24 Merry Days of giveaways! Click here to enter. Good luck!
And a big Thank You to Audrey from This Little Street, the brilliance behind 24 Merry Days!
Make great gifts!!! Prices range from just $32-45. Shop now!
I have got inspiration up the wazoo! Pinterest is overflowing with brilliant holiday ideas. Here are a few of my favorites…
1. An earthy + elegant table by Dolly and Oatmeal.
2. I love these cups by No. I was thinking it would be cool to find some earth toned cups at the thrift store and dip them in gold paint.
3. This simple triangle wreath by Almost Makes Perfect, is both earthy and graphic, brilliant!
4. I’m so glad I’ve found Dolly and Oatmeal’s clean + seasonal recipes. This Ginger-Apple Crumble Pie is a must.
5. Simple, elegant DIY copper candles by The Merrythought.
6. Last, but certainly not least, this ADORABLE way to wrap small gifts. Found on Pinterest, sadly source unknown.